We are a Beekeeping club formed in February 2014. We welcome beekeepers of all experience levels and ages. Whether you have been working bees for years, or never touched a hive ever before, you are welcome to join us!
The objectives of our Club are:
- To learn more about bees.
- Become better beekeepers!
- Have fellowship/develop friendships, both at meetings and otherwise.
- Foster relationships between Hobbyist and Commercial beekeepers.
- Encourage Horticulturists and those with other relevant interests to join.
We hope to see you at our next meeting.
Bee on Comb: Photo by Texas Photographer Matthew T Rader http://matthewtrader.com