The Rodney Beekeepers Club is a beekeeping club formed in February 2014. We are enthusiastic about bees and meet to share information and provide support on beekeeping. We welcome beekeepers of all experience levels and ages, whether you have been working bees for years, or have never touched a hive ever before, you are very welcome to join us!
The objectives of our club are:
- To learn more about bees.
- To become better beekeepers.
- Have fellowship, develop friendships, both at meetings and otherwise.
- Foster relationships between hobbyist and commercial beekeepers.
- Encourage horticulturists and those with other relevant interests to join.
We hope to see you at our next meeting.
Bee on comb: Photo by Texas photographer Matthew T Rader http://matthewtrader.com